Welcome

PRESENTATION OF MY ARTWORK & IDEAS, EXTRACTS AND CLIPS FROM TEXT & FILM, EXPLORATION OF CULTURE/PSYCHOANALYSIS/AESTHETICS, AWARENESS OF RELEVANT CURRENT & UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS/TALKS/EVENTS, RESEARCH INTO ARTISTS

Saturday 22 January 2011

Daniel Pitin

Nelson suggested him to me in my last tutorial.

An Archeology of Painting
Daniel Pitin, 2008



'My most recent work has been focused on an investigation into the past. I try to dig up lost experiences (or at least those whose significance has been lost to me) that I have, for whatever reason, buried deep down in my subconscious. Something comes over me, an unexplainable impulse that can only be given shape through painting. In painting, I attempt to expose the real significance of some forgotten experience that has been buried under the dense layers of the preceding years.'




http://www.huntkastner.com/en/artists/pitin/bio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment